Sunday, July 18, 2010

Week Thirteen: July 12 - July 18

Well another week is over and things are progressing nicely. This week I did as I have been doing for the past few weeks. That is weighing in on both Saturday and Sunday morning and taking the average of those days as my weight loss number. My average weight this week is 222 pounds, meaning I lost 2 pounds this week. That puts me right on track to meet my of getting out of the 220's in two weeks.

Over the last week I had larger lunches and smaller suppers and it seemed to work good. I think my number could have been even better had I played a bit less golf and spent time extra time in the gym. But I guess I can't complain with at least a 2 pound loss. Since last Saturday I played a total of 3.5 rounds of golf which is the equivalent to walking about 20 km.

For the week ahead I will continue to strive to reach the goal I have set for myself. This means business as usual. Watching my meals and getting in some sort of activity daily. Well anyways that's it for this week. Hopefully I will have more good new next weekend. Thanks for reading and have a healthy week.

With will power, dedication and hard work, no goal is unattainable

Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment