Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Week Fourteen: July 19 - July 25

Firstly, sorry about being a little late this week folks. Well another week has come and gone and so has 2 more pounds. With that 2 pound loss I was able to get down to 220 lbs. In the past 13 weeks I have lost a total of 21.5 pounds. Even though my goal was to get out of the 220's at this point maintaining a loss of 2 pounds per week over a 2 week period has to be considered a success.

Right now I am only 5 pounds away from reaching my final goal of 215 lbs for this 16 week journey. Losing those 5 pounds and reaching my goal will be my only challenge for the remainder of my time in Wabush. There are a few reasons for this. One I can't think of any other challenges for myself, two things are quite busy right now with work and trying to complete my work term report for school and three ultimately this is the only goal that really matters in the end. 215 is not may final goal weight though. It is just my goal for the end of these 16 weeks. My final goal weight is anywhere between 200 and 205. I think the last 10 pounds usually end up being the hardest but I think that because when you get so close to reaching your goal people tend to get complacent and less focused because they can see the light at the end of the tunnel and therefore feel like it will come easier. I am going to try to avoid letting this happen to me. I am hoping to be lean and mean by Christmas for sure. I don't think it should take nearly that long considering I have an amazing school schedule for this fall so I shouldn't have any excuses for not getting my workouts in or for not cooking good meals.

Well that just about outlines what is going to be happening with me for the next 2 weeks. If anyone has a challenge that they would like to suggest I am more than happy to attempt it I just don't have the time to think of them for myself right now.

Thank you all for reading and I will be posting again this weekend. As always your feedback and suggests are more than welcome.

Have a great week,

With will power, dedication and hard work, no goal is unattainable.

Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment