Sunday, August 22, 2010

The End

Well my time in Labrador has now come to an end. I got here on the 31st of April and I am leaving today August 22nd. This is my first post in a couple weeks and I must say the past 2 weeks have been very successful in terms of weight loss. 2 weeks ago I lost 2 pounds and this past week I lost 1.5 pounds. Since getting here about 4 months ago I have lost a grand total of 26 pounds and now weigh in at 215.5. I did miss out on my overall goal by o.5 of a pound but I am very happy with the progress I have made. Now I just have to focus on maintaining this weight over my vacation and when I get back to St. John's. I have work so hard to get to this point over this summer and I am going to do everything I can to not gain any of this back. I am not done with my weight loss yet though. I want to lose about 10 - 15 more pounds by Christmas. I don't expect this last few pounds to go without a fight especially since I am going to be back in St. John's but my school schedule should give me more then ample time to get in a workout every day. Maintaining my diet will be the hardest part of being in St. John's but like I said I do not want to go back to where I was before. Anyways that is all for me. Thank you for reading over the past 16 weeks and I will see most of you soon.

And for one last time
With will power, dedication and hard work, no goal is unattainable
Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment