Monday, August 9, 2010

Weeks Fifteen & Sixteen: July 26 - August 8

So the past 2 weeks have been very busy and a little stressful. I just completed my last work term report of my B Comm degree and I am planning on getting back on track for the next two week to make the final push towards my goal. Over the past 2 weeks I have only lost 1 pound and I now weigh 219. With the stress of the work term report and because I was working on it pretty much every night after work I didn't get to do as much physical activity as I usually do. So I am accounting the lower than normal results on this fact. Also being home every night made me fall back into some old snacking habits. Being either bored or working most of the time I snacked because it is what I use to do before. I guess some of those old bad habits are still around for now but considering all of the ones I broke I am still doing ok. This is still a work in progress so everything is not going to stop all at one time. Anyways that is all for this week. Short and Sweet.

With will power, dedication and hard work, no goal is unattainable.

No comments:

Post a Comment