Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Week Eight: June 19 - June 26

After a very good week last week as I expected this week was relatively mediocre with a 1 pound lost. I am now weighing in at 226.5. I expected to have a down week this week but I know it was going to be lower than usual when I found out I had a softball tournament all weekend. While playing 2 games of softball per day for 3 days is better than nothing it is not enough to burn serious calories. Also over the past week I didn't have a great diet. Because a lot of the meals I had didn't have left overs for lunch the next day my lunches for the week were not as high in quality as they would usually be.

The 40 km of exercise challenge has been coming along pretty good. As of today I have a total of 29.22 km completed with 4 days left. If I play golf tomorrow and go for a couple more runs this week I should get my 40 km without too much trouble. It is not time to start thinking of another challenge to begin this coming saturday. Maybe a 2 week weight loss goal is in the plans. Next wednesday I am going to St. John's for the weekend so that is a challenge in its own. It is going to be hard to have a good week when taking a trip but I live in St. John's so I am going to have to learn how to do when I am doing in Labrador in St. John's or in that case anywhere.

Well that's about it for this week. Gonna be a quick turn around on the blog this week so there will be another update in a few days. I am going to try to get back to posting on saturdays so that the blog is as up to date a possible.

Have a good week everyone and as usual feedback is encouraged by all.

Thank for reading and remember:

With will power, dedication and hard work, no goal is unattainable

Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment