Sunday, June 27, 2010

Week Ten: June 26 - July 3

Well it is hard to believe but when this week ends so will the month of June. I started this whole thing on May 3rd so I will be exactly two months in to this thing. This past week things got back on things got back on track and I lost 1.5 pounds. I am now weighing in at 225.

During the past 2 weeks I completed a challenge of doing a total of 40 kms of exercise. It took me up until the last day to get in that last 3 km but I completed the challenge. A breakdown of all the exercise I did to reach 40 km can be seen in the chart below.
Date Activity Distance (km)
June 12 18 holes of golf5.58
June 13 18 holes of golf 5.58
June 15 Swimming 1.27
June 16 9 hole of golf 2.84
June 17 Swimming 1
June 17 Jogging 5.05
June 20 Swimming 1.32
June 21 18 holes of golf 5.58
June 22 Swimming 1
June 23 9 hole of golf 2.74
June 25 Running 5.14
June 26 Running 3.02
Total 40.12

The new challenge for the next two weeks is a physical one. Over the next 2 weeks I am going to weight train 10 times. Usually I would weight train about 3 times per week so striving for 10 times is a little extra challenging and should hopefully result in some good weight loss numbers.
Well that is it for this week. I am heading to St. John's this wednesday so hopefully that will not throw me too far off track. I am still planning on getting in all of my work outs and will be careful when making my food selections so we will see how things go.

Have a good week and until next week,
With will power, dedication and hard work, no goal is unattainable

Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment