Saturday, May 22, 2010

Week Four: May 22 - May 29

One more week down and time seems to be going by pretty quickly. Though this has been my least successful week so far it was still relatively successful. I weighed in this morning at 234 lbs down 1.5 from last week. This is kind of the area I would like to maintain for the rest of the time I am trying to lose weight. As long as I can average a loss of about 1.5 to 2 pounds a week I will be more than satisfied. Although I worked out every day except Tuesday because I was working late having my smallest loss to date it not surprising. Because I was working late Tuesday my supervisor and I ended up going out for buffet for supper which put me above my required calories for the day. But that said I didn't have a bad day in food because of the situation, the fault is all mine. I could have and should have made a better choice. So on that note I'll take the 1.5 and aim higher next week. The grand total now sits at 7.5 lbs in 3 weeks since arriving in Wabush.
My second two week challenge of tracking all of my calories in and out has been going pretty well so far. It is a pretty handy thing to do. I don't know that I will continue to track them on the computer daily after I reach my goal but I will definitely be more aware from now on. In the long term (i.e years) getting on the computer after every meal or whenever you eat is a bit of a hassle but while trying to lose weight it is a great help and very eye opening. On next Saturday I will begin a new two week challenge but again still continue to track my calories for the foreseeable future anyways.
Well a guess I will keep it short and sweet for this week. I am open to any suggestions as to what my 2 week challenge can be starting next week. I have been given a couple but I they include major changes that I think will be a bit tough this early in the game. I am saving those for the final push when it gets more difficult to lose the weight to reach my goal. And as usual I encourage you to leave me some feedback/tips you might wish to share with me. Just post them in the area at the bottom of the blog, my facebook inbox or via twitter @shawn_green. I like knowing there are people out there following along so the more feedback the better.

Thanks for read and as always remember

With will power, dedication and hard work, no goal is unattainable

Have a good healthy week folks

Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment